>>>>> World League Soccer Manager <<<<<
written in STOS BASIC
by Peter van den Houten in 1990
compiled for Public Domain in 1993
Low resolution only
1 Mb required
( Speaktext by AD Beveridge & MN Day (1986) and Martin Taylor (STOS 1990) )
In this game you are the player/manager of a soccer team. When the game
begins, you start at the lowest of the 10 divisions: the amateur league.
Your aim is to play in the World League, against the best national teams
of the world.
As a manager you can buy/sell players, select a team by positioning players
as keeper, defender, midfielder or forward, ect.
When the game starts you can take (joystick)control over one of the players
and play in a real soccer match.
- choose your own team name and team colors
- print out the results and statistics
- make bets with the 'toto'
- option to see every game in a real time soccer match
- control a player during a match with a joystick
- 10 divisions
- 200 teams, club- and national teams
- 300 named players with their specific skills and appearance
- speech, samples and graphics
- topscorer and most valuable player statistics
- cup and league competition
- load/save games
- All Star team selection every week
The incstructions can be found at the 'INFO' and 'HELP' options in the
Don't let this game down when you see the speed of the players of the
amateur division. They don't play in that division for nothing. I've put
'HOLLAND.WLS' on the disk, so you can see the players in the world league.
For the listing of this game: send a diskette with some of your favourite
(STOS) programs to:
Peter van den Houten
Please also send a check or postal order with œ2.00 (or f 5,- or DM 5,0)
for P&P and I will return the STOS basic source code of World League
I hope you will enjoy this game. It is one of the few games I've written
I really enjoy to play myself.